Salary range TBD, based on experience
TECMA is currently seeking experienced Resident Engineers to join our talented group of professionals. Qualified candidates will work on transportation construction projects throughout the Chicagoland area and there may be future opportunities to work in Central Illinois for interested applicants.
TECMA is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate based on race, color, religion, creed, sex, national origin, age, disability (in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act), pregnancy status, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, marital status, genetic information, citizenship status, or any other status(es) protected by Federal, Illinois, or local law.
● Manage large scale construction engineering projects
● Review and analyze project schedules and budget
● Effectively communicate with team members, clients, contractors, and project stakeholders
● Serve as liaison for the client in meetings with other agencies, consultants, contractors and the general public related to projects as needed.
● Provide overall quality assurance for construction contracts
● Perform constructability reviews
● Manage and assist with field inspection and project documentation
● Ensure compliance with contract documents and specifications
● Bachelor of Science degree in Engineering
● Professional Engineering (PE) License preferred
● Minimum of five years of construction engineering experience
● Strong understanding of transportation construction practices, procedures, and methods of construction
● Excellent verbal and written and presentation skills
● Thorough knowledge of Microsoft Office.
● Ability to work extended hours based on project needs including nights and weekends
● Organization skills for fast-paced environment
● Competitive salary
● Company paid 15 vacation and 5 sick days per year
● Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance
● 401(K) retirement account and company match
● Education and/or career advancement assistance