TECMA is currently seeking experienced Construction Engineers to join our talented group of professionals. TECMA is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate based on race, color, religion, creed, sex, national origin, age, disability (in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act), pregnancy status, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, marital status, genetic information, citizenship status, or any other status(es) protected by Federal, Illinois, or local law.
Qualified candidates will work on transportation construction projects throughout the Chicagoland area and there may be future opportunities to work in Central Illinois for interested applicants.
- Perform field inspection and documentation for civil engineering construction projects
- Monitor contractor activities and measure/document the completed work for payment to the contractor
- Effectively communicate with team members, clients, contractors, and project stakeholders
- Ensure compliance with contract plans and specifications
- Bachelor of Science degree in Engineering
- Engineering in Training (EIT) Certification, Professional Engineering (PE) License preferred
- Valid Driver’s License.
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Ability to work extended hours based on project needs including nights and weekends
- Ability to work outdoors on an active construction site
- Competitive salary
- Company paid 15 vacation and 5 sick days per year
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance
401(K) retirement account and company match
- Education and/or career advancement assistance